Set in a private and modern complex, this well-appointed, sixth floor, one bedroom, one bathroom apartment offers 57sqm of living space plus a generous 12sqm terrace. Located in the heart of Belconnen, and only moments to the thriving Westfield shopping precinct and popular Lake Ginninderra, this well presented easy care property will make a fantastic place to call home.
- 6th floor apartment in well maintained complex
- Vibrant location close proximity to Westfield Belconnen
- Spacious open plan design, 57sqm of living, heating & cooling
- 12sqm terrace off main living with desirable aspect
- Large master suite, dual built in robes
- Gymnasium, inground pool, sauna and steam room
- Lift access direct from secure basement to foyer or your level
- 1 x allocated car space in the secure underground carpark
- EER 6.0
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 17 May 2021
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The Apartment at 55/57 Benjamin Way BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $332,900 on 5 June 2008.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
55/57 Benjamin Way BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.69 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.14 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.16 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.61 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.87 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.96 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.15 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.27 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.39 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.64 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
55/57 Benjamin Way is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.