In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately we will not be conducting open homes. One on one inspections may be available pending eligibility and available access. Please contact our agent for further information
This apartment presents as a convenient lifestyle option in one of the area's most sought-after enclaves. It enjoys wonderful views across the south valley overlooking Red Hill and is only moments to the Manuka and Kingston boutique shopping and eatery precincts.
- Secure complex in a highly coveted location
- Light and bright interiors, high ceilings and sleek finishes
- Modern kitchen with designer appliances and stone benches
- Spacious bedroom with built-in robe and lux bathroom
- Ducted heating throughout
- Discretely placed, internal laundry
- Spacious balcony, ideal for entertaining
- Apartment includes fridge, washing machine and dryer
- Secure basement car parking and storage cage
- Moments to the City and Canberra's best cultural attractions
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Energy Efficiency Rating unknown
- Available 28th October 2021
Applying? Click Apply Now! Or contact our Leasing Team to receive a link to our online application platform.
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 55/47 Blackall Street.
55/47 Blackall Street BARTON, ACT 2600 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.66 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.27 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.70 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.94 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|2.30 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.49 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.57 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.63 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.72 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.75 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
55/47 Blackall Street is located within the suburb of Barton, which has a population of 1,439, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 1.8 people.