This two storey, three bedroom home is the perfect family retreat. Located adjacent bushland in the sought after suburb of Watson, you will feel like you're away from the hustle and bustle but still close enough to enjoy the local amenities as well as being just a short drive to Civic Centre.
- Two story layout provides space and a family friendly layout
- Neutral decor and plenty of natural light throughout
- Kitchen features stone benches and stainless steel appliances
- All bedrooms completed with built in robes
- Master bedroom features oversized ensuite and balcony access
- In slab heating downstairs and split system heating and cooling upstairs
- Main bathroom features a relaxing bathtub
- Separate powder room downstairs for convenience
- Spacious wrap around garden with plenty of room for kids to play
- Set adjacent parkland provides a sense of space and privacy
- Double garage with remote roller doors
- Watson bus terminal is 5 mins walk and light rail stop 10 - 15 minute walk
- Excellent location walking distance to local shops and schools
- The lessors written consent must be sought for pets to be kept at the property
The land value history at 54 Aspinall Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has the most recent growth rate of -5.03%, giving an unimproved land value of $378,000.
The House at 54 Aspinall Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $563,000 on 27 May 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
54 Aspinall Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|0.94 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.80 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|2.03 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.11 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.11 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.18 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|2.91 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|2.95 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.95 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.13 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
54 Aspinall Street is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.