1 / 4
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ Hooker Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Three step qualification process to enable a private inspection:
1. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form
(A completed application, 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Please not that incomplete application cannot be processed!
2. Successfully complete health questionnaire below
a) Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
b) Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms?
c) Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19?
d) Are you currently waiting of test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
3. Be available to arrange a time in the next 5 days to view the property.
Gloves, masks, hand sanitiser, alcohol wipes to be used at appointments.
- We have asked all current tenants of each available rental property if they have travelled overseas in the last 14 days before, have any flu symptoms or been in contact with any person that has symptoms associated with COVID 19 or has travelled overseas in the last 14 days, before advertising current open homes;
- We can provide virtual viewings of available rentals upon request (please call us directly to discuss)
- We will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property.
- Please keep 1.5-meter distance to our leasing consultants and other people in the property.
Overlooking some of Canberra's greenest areas, this property is sure to impress. Kitchen has ample cupboard space, dishwasher and plenty of room to move. Beautiful grounds throughout the complex with large mature trees and grassy areas perfect for those summer days ahead.
Situated in the Bentley Suites Complex with open plan living, private balcony, bathroom with spa and separate laundry. The apartment is ideal for the busy executive looking to relocate to Canberra and have easy access to Manuka and Kingston Centres, the Parliamentary Triangle and Lake foreshores.
Tastefully furnished throughout including modern appliances, dishwasher, crockery and cutlery, Within walking distance to cafes, restaurants and nightlife; you will also appreciate the undercover parking.
So close to Manuka shopping hub, Manuka Oval, Telopea Park and Public service buildings. Less than 300 metres from Telopea Park School & Less than 1km to Forrest Primary School.
There is currently no sale history available for 54/10 Dominion Circuit.
54/10 Dominion Circuit FORREST, ACT 2603 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.33 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.47 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.44 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.52 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.76 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.83 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.91 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|1.98 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.98 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.32 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
54/10 Dominion Circuit is located within the suburb of Forrest, which has a population of 1,615, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.3 people.