From the circular front driveway and lovely front garden, this attractive and substantial residence promises something special - and delivers! It nestles naturally into its large 1360m2 landscaped block - one of the most delightful homes in this prestige street. It has tons of natural light and a private sunny courtyard.
The residence is on one level, has a warm and welcoming ambience. The living areas are spacious comprising of a long living and dining room opening to a courtyard and there is a separate family room that has direct access to the landscaped rear garden.
- Gracious single level home with a spacious living/dining area
- Family room bathed in sunshine opens to rear garden, the perfect place to curl up with a book
- Rear garden and a paved barbeque/outdoor leisure area
- Seasonal garden tidy up provided
- Large study with a wall of built-in library shelves
- Well appointed kitchen with electric oven, microwave space, new Bosch dishwasher & gas cook top, huge corner pantry & an eating nook
- 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Master is on the north-east with an ensuite and robes
- Second is a double bedroom with robes
- Third & fourth are spacious singles with robes
- Luxury bathroom with bath, vanity and a walk-in glass shower recess
- Separate toilet
- Ducted gas central heating, a split-system reverse cycle air conditioner in the family room & a gas fire in the lounge
- Exposed Oak flooring in the family room
- Double carport & a garden/storage shed
- Courtyard areas at the front and rear
- Generous cupboard and linen space in the hallways
The location is prime real estate on Shackleton Circuit close to the Canberra Hospital, the Woden Town Centre, the nearby Southlands Shopping Centre and several good primary and high schools. Mawson is within efficient access to all parts of Canberra including the Parliamentary Triangle.
Available 4 November 2020
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to 20 attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule
The land value history at 53 Shackleton Circuit MAWSON, ACT 2607 has the most recent growth rate of 4.76%, giving an unimproved land value of $672,000.
The House at 53 Shackleton Circuit MAWSON, ACT 2607 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $920,000 on 27 August 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
53 Shackleton Circuit MAWSON, ACT 2607 has 38 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mawson Primary.
|0.92 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.09 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.33 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.34 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.34 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.56 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.60 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.81 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.22 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|2.25 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
53 Shackleton Circuit is located within the suburb of Mawson, which has a population of 3,252, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.4 people.