1 / 8
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Don't miss your chance to secure this spacious 1 bedroom apartment in 'The Hub' complex located in Bruce.
This delightful ground floor apartment has plenty to offer, including an open plan living area that flows out to the private outdoor area – an ideal place to entertain.
The bedroom if flooded with natural light and offers mirrored built-in wardrobes. The bathroom is located next to the bedroom with a separate laundry offered for your convenience.
- Ample storage space located in the apartment
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Clothes dryer in the laundry
- 1 allocated car space
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
Following government guidelines, strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Please ensure to register to the open homes, allowing us to follow the Government guidelines regarding 10 people maximum. It is encouraged that prospective tenants complete a full application for the property through 1Form before viewing (A completed application contains 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Subject to new laws:
- We will be allowing no more than 10 prospective tenants to enter the property.
- Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our leasing consultants and other people in the property.
- Our leasing consultants will provide hand sanitizer for prospective tenant to use. Upon entry you MUST utilise hand sanitiser.
- Our leasing consultants will be opening all doors etc. Therefore, we will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property.
- Complete health questionnaire below
a) Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
b) Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms?
c) Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19?
d) Are you currently waiting for test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
The Apartment at 52/126 Thynne Street BRUCE, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $299,900 on 23 September 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
52/126 Thynne Street BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Radford College.
|0.86 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|0.95 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.02 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.02 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.23 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.31 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.38 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.40 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.40 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.46 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
52/126 Thynne Street is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.