Top floor, two bedroom apartment is positioned perfectly within the brand new Atria complex in old Kingston.
The apartment is designed with accessibility for everyone in mind, and includes a movable kitchen island bench-top to suit everyone’s requirements. The kitchen includes electric cooking, dishwasher & integrated fridge. The living area is spacious & filled with plenty of natural light. Both bedrooms include built in wardrobes, with the master bedroom featuring balcony access. The bathroom is tastefully fitted and features floor to ceiling porcelain tiles, a skylight & numerous cupboards.
The well-sized balcony has picturesque views across old Kingston to the Telstra Tower.
* Two bedroom accessible apartment on the top floor of the brand new Atria complex
* Kitchen featuring electric cooking, integrated fridge, dishwasher & moveable island bench
* Spacious bedrooms, both with built in robes
* Bright laundry with floor to ceiling tiles and mirrored cupboards
* European laundry with washer/dryer machine
* Skylight and two sky-tubes
* Stunning views from the balcony
* Ducted heating and cooling
* Automated blinds
* Single car space with storage cage
* Early occupation available (be one of the first to live in the building!)
Below is the Eyre St. Market - New urban centre launching in October! ... Tenants already committed include a florist, Mexican Restaurant a Japanese Takeaway, Homewares, .. a brand new Supabarn supermarket which is locally owned and run. Across the street is Green Square with coffee shops, a medical centre and pharmacy and other specialty shops.
* EER: 6.3
* Tenant will be required to seek consent from the lessor to keep a pet
* Available Now
This apartment is immediately adjacent to a 3 bedroom apartment which is also available for immediate occupation (Unit 511)
There is currently no sale history available for 512/38 Eyre Street.
512/38 Eyre Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.74 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.81 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.96 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.51 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.59 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.12 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.24 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.32 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.43 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.43 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
512/38 Eyre Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.