This Two bedroom Apartment at Koben, Campbell 5 is inspired by Scandinavian architecture and the Danish way of life. This while combining style and functionality to create sophisticated, life-enriching spaces you'll love to come home to.
Throughout this apartment you will find innovative storage solutions, fully integrated Kitchen with Smeg appliances. The interiors incorporate natural light. Enjoy an open plan layout with living area opening out on to your own private undercover spacious balcony, with absolutely stunning views of Lake Burley Griffin and Parliamentary triangle.
- 2 bedrooms with ensuite to master bedroom
- Built in robes in both bedrooms
- High ceilings complimented by floor to ceiling, double glazed windows.
- First-class interior fixtures & fittings include European Smeg oven, dishwasher and cook top
- Fantastic and innovative storage throughout the apartment
- Laundry with clothes dryer included
- Fisher & Paykel Fridge included
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Two side by side car accommodation in the basement carpark
- Double size storage cage, provided behind car spaces
- Luxury oak timber flooring
- Smeg Induction cooktop, thermoseal oven & fully integrated dishwasher
- NBN enabled and ready
- 84sqm living space, 24sqm outdoor space.
Being so close to Lake Burley Griffin, Hassett Park, local cafes and just minutes away from the City Centre makes this a location and apartment not to miss!
There is currently no sale history available for 512/21 Provan Street.
512/21 Provan Street CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus.
|0.64 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.18 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|1.30 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|1.38 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.84 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.67 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.76 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|3.18 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|3.18 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|3.18 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
512/21 Provan Street is located within the suburb of Campbell, which has a population of 4,997, a median age of 28 and an average household density of 2.5 people.