As you enter this apartment, you will have a WOW moment with floor to ceiling north facing windows providing gorgeous views over Lake Ginninderra and beyond. With open style living spaces, modern kitchen and north facing balcony, this apartment has the perfect blend of indoor outdoor living. Positioned on the 12th floor of this highly regarded Sentinel Complex you will have the opportunity to enjoy the lifestyle facilities including fully equipped gym and inground pool and barbeque.
Features of the apartment include:
- Located on level 12, north facing, 93sqm living, 18sqm balcony.
- Open style living space with sliding glass doors leading to balcony.
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher, great serving and storage space including pantry.
- Main bedroom with fabulous views to wake up to, wall of mirrored wardrobes and stylish ensuite including double vanity basins.
- Spacious second bedroom with built in wardrobes and study nook.
- Main bathroom with stylish inclusions services this bedroom.
- Split system heating and cooling.
- North facing balcony, ideal for entertaining or your morning coffee.
- Incredible views over Lake Ginniderra and beyond.
- Appliances included (fridge, washing machine, dryer, microwave and two wall mounted TV's in bedrooms)
- Two basement parking spaces plus storage unit.
- Complex facilities including pool, gym and barbeque.
- Positioned above Belconnen Bus Interchange, 20 mins to the City.
Enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of this apartment with restaurants, cafes and daily shopping available at Westfield Belconnen. Great for those working at Belconnen Government offices, Calvary Hospital or Canberra University. Spend your weekends enjoying a walk or bike riding by the lake. Bus services available from Belconnen Bus interchange.
Available from 20th April 2021
EER: not known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs a
There is currently no sale history available for 51/39 Benjamin Way .
51/39 Benjamin Way BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.56 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.42 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.47 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.92 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.01 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.01 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.16 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.34 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.39 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.73 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
51/39 Benjamin Way is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.