Located on the 5th floor this 'TAIYO' style Floorplan is a two bedroom apartment providing the perfect space, an innovative stylish design, the perfect home for the young at heart, socially active professionals. Modern styling and a phenomenal use of space, this apartment presents wonderfully, including the highest rated appliances, fixtures & intuitive use of floor-space.
The kitchen is fitted with Bosch appliances, including a gas stove, oven and a dishwasher for easy clean up. This apartment offers an abundance of natural light from full floor-to-ceiling glass, whilst feeling connected to nature looking out at a spectacular view of Lake Burley Griffin, from your private balcony. This view brings tranquility to the city combining comfort and relaxation with location and accessibility.
Located in the award winning building 'Nishi' within the NewActon Cultural Precinct, offering direct access to the Palace Cinemas, Monster Kitchen and Bar, Makeshift Cafe, art gallery, beauty spa and salon. Nishi is an iconic part of Canberra's pre-eminent Cultural and Art precinct, in NewActon. If you wish to venture further beyond your doorstep, you're just a 5-minute walk from the venues and outlets of the City Centre.
- 'TAIYO' Design floorplan, an elegantly designed two-bedroom apartment
- Kitchen equipped with Bosch dishwasher, and stainless steel Bosch appliances
- Spectacular views from you Kitchen
- Open-plan living and dining area
- Two spacious bedrooms
- European Laundry with Bosch dryer
- LED lighting
- Natural cross ventilation
- Quality fittings and fixtures
- Solar thermal hot water system
- Ample Storage hidden away
- Two Secure Car Space and Spacious lockable Storage Cage
- Located within minutes walk to the city and across the way from ANU
- Movie theatre, restaurant and cafe within the building
- Eco conscious building with unique design
- Executive living with tranquil views
Application are to be submitted through ignite via the Crowthers Website
For inspections please contact Emily on 0439 494 857 or email [email protected]
There is currently no sale history available for 509/25 Edinburgh Avenue.
509/25 Edinburgh Avenue ACTON, ACT 2601 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.98 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.22 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.24 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.24 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.35 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.38 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.43 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.55 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.83 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|3.01 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
509/25 Edinburgh Avenue is located within the suburb of Acton, which has a population of 2,086, a median age of 20 and an average household density of 0 people.