This immaculately presented home offers the following:
- Main bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
- Remaining two bedrooms, both with built-in's
- Large living area with slow combustion fireplace
- Spacious kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher & internal access from double lock up garage
- Dining area with split system air-conditioning that leads onto great entertaining deck
- Additional separate living area & dining
- Central heating throughout
- Second outdoor covered entertaining area with shutters for your comfort
- Great size manicured gardens with garden shed
- Lawn & hedge maintenance included in rent
- Large separate shed excluded from lease
- Available from 29th of September 2021
- Sorry, no pets
To apply for this property, register and we will send you a copy of our online application form when the property is ready to be shown.
Raine and Horne Southern Highlands Property Management (02) 4861 4444.
The House at 50 Berrima Street WELBY, NSW 2575 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $630,000 on 9 November 2015.
50 Berrima Street WELBY, NSW 2575 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gib Gate School.
|1.43 km||Gib Gate School||Old Bowral Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|1.87 km||Mittagong Public School||21 Pioneer St, Mittagong 2575|
|2.33 km||St Michael's Catholic Primary School||Alfred St, Mittagong 2575|
|2.73 km||Frensham School||Range Road, Mittagong 2575|
|3.35 km||Aurora Southern Highlands Steiner School||15-17 Kirkham Road, Bowral 2576|
|3.88 km||St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School||Bundaroo Street, Bowral 2576|
|4.19 km||Tangara School||Bong Bong Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|4.38 km||Bowral Public School||Bendooley Street, BOWRAL 2576|
|4.96 km||Highlands School||Bong Bong Rd, Mittagong 2575|
50 Berrima Street is located within the suburb of Welby, which has a population of 758, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.4 people.