Welcome to this beautifully presented five bedroom family home, boasting style and space. The lounge, dining, kitchen, laundry, bedrooms and main bathroom reflect the ease of living on the lower level.
The upper level comprising master bedroom with ensuite, fourth bedroom and study nook. You'll absolutely love the light and space reflecting the wonderful aspect from this home where views from the upper level balcony sweep up to Black Mountain Tower in the distance.
The functional rear yard which offers a great space for entertaining and relaxing. Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in the sun. The spacious master bedroom located upstairs offers privacy and contemporary ensuite and walk-in robe. It's impressive design compliments its desirable location.
- Functional kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking, electric oven, dedicated microwave space and great storage space.
- Lovely light-filled living areas.
- Master bedroom with fantastic walk-in robe and modern ensuite with large vanity and shower.
- Four additional bedrooms, three on lower level and the remaining on the upper level. Three including mirrored built-in robes.
- Main bathroom includes modern vanity, bathtub and shower.
- Ducted heating on both levels, evaporative cooling on lower level with split system unit in master bedroom upstairs.
- Separate laundry with access to the backyard.
- Study nook on upper level with shelving.
- Large backyard with undercover area for entertaining.
- Car accommodation includes three tandem car spaces with automatic door, single garage at back of home and additional driveway space at front of the home
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental ad, LJ HOOKER KIPPAX does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
PETS: please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought in writing from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided in writing before any pets are at the premises.
*Pictures are indicative only and may not accurately reflect the current state of the property, a property that is not advertised as furnished will not include furniture depicted in the photographs if any.
The House at 5 Serpentine Street DUFFY, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $575,000 on 4 November 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
5 Serpentine Street DUFFY, ACT 2611 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Duffy Primary.
|0.55 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.00 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.09 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.10 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.86 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.87 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.31 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.60 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.79 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.96 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
5 Serpentine Street is located within the suburb of Duffy, which has a population of 3,162, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.7 people.