• Separate lounge; Spacious open plan kitchen, family and dining
• Well appointed kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, island bench and loads of storage
• Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite; Other 3 bedrooms with built in robes
• Ducted air conditioning throughout; NBN
• Separate laundry and downstairs powder room
• Covered outdoor entertaining and low maintenance yard
• Double garage with internal access
Enjoy the enviable Forde lifestyle, walk to local shops for morning coffee, or dinner with friends, Burgmann Forde campus and Aquatots swim centre are also within walking distance. For commuting, there is public transport close by, it is a 6 minute drive to Gungahlin town centre and just under 30 minutes to Canberra City or Russell Offices. In your leisure time enjoy the nature trails and parks that Forde has to offer.
EER: Unless an EER is stated, there is no current EER available
PETS: please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought in writing for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided in writing before any pets are at the premises
TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION PLEASE:
1. Click on book inspection button
2. Complete your details
3. Answer pre-qualifying questions
4. Register for a time
NOTE: IF you do not register you will not be notified of cancellations or changes to the inspection. If no-one has registered for the inspection, the inspection will not go ahead. Alternatively call the office on 6213 3999 to book an appointment
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided
The House at 5 Santospirito Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $2,150,000 on 24 June 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
5 Santospirito Street is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.