Set in a perfect central location this stunning home will suit a myriad of tenants looking for a low-maintenance property without compromising on privacy and lifestyle.
Spread over two levels and combining modern architecture with practical living and entertainment spaces, the home has been superbly appointed throughout.
Downstairs are the living and dining rooms that open onto two fantastic entertainment areas, including a covered pergola and a private paved courtyard. The well-equipped and contemporary kitchen features stainless steel appliances and a gas cooktop and is adjacent to the laundry and powder room.
Upstairs are two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and the king-sized master bedroom boasts a balcony with great views across the valley. Also upstairs is the light-filled and spacious bathroom including a bathtub and separate shower.
- Contemporary design with sweeping views
- Open plan living and dining areas
- Designer kitchen with high-quality stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Two bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Balcony off the master bedroom
- Large bathroom with separate tub and shower
- Linen cupboard and under-stair storage
- Separate laundry and powder room
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
- Raised vegetable garden
- Covered pergola and paved courtyard off living areas
- Double garage
Available 19 April 2021
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 5 Peg Minty Crescent WESTON, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of -26.90%, giving an unimproved land value of $290,000.
The House at 5 Peg Minty Crescent WESTON, ACT 2611 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $546,000 on 11 October 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
5 Peg Minty Crescent WESTON, ACT 2611 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Orana Steiner School.
|0.40 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|0.59 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|0.84 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.06 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.20 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.21 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.31 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|2.40 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|2.59 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.83 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
5 Peg Minty Crescent is located within the suburb of Weston, which has a population of 3,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.