The Nest Villa boasts Miele appliances, custom joinery, efficient lighting and is ideal for those looking for convenient modern living close to all of the modern shopping, playing and dining amenities in the newly established suburb of Lawson.
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances
- Expansive open plan lounge and dining space
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling for all year comfort
- Large bedrooms with built in robes
- Beautiful Modern Ensuite to main
- Private courtyard provides superb outdoor entertaining
- Garage for secure parking
- Walking distance to parks, walking paths and shops
- Energy Efficiency Rating unknown
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 7th August 2020
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 5 Overflow Street.
5 Overflow Street LAWSON, ACT 2617 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra High School - Kaleen.
|1.08 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.08 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.45 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.57 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.81 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.87 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.92 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.24 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.56 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.58 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
5 Overflow Street is located within the suburb of Lawson, which has a population of 148, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 3.2 people.