This family home is perfect for those looking for the space to grow. This home boasts a large living space, separate dinging area, a covered extension with a kitchenette, internal access from garage and a small low maintenance rear courtyard with shed.
A home you can spread out in with three generous bedrooms. Located within an easy stroll or drive into the thriving Gungahlin Town Centre and schools. It's in an ideal location for those families looking for a home in a great location.
* Three bedrooms
* Large lounge area
* Ducted Reverse Cycle Heating and Air Conditioning
* Single lockable garage
* Carport plus extra carspace on driveway
* Large family extension with kitchenette
* Great Location
12 Month Lease
TENANT MUST SEEK LANDLORD'S CONSENT FOR A PET
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
1. You can Register to join an existing inspection or Register to be notified when times are available.
2. Register using the BOOK INSPECTION Button and choose your inspection time.
3. If this listing does not have the BOOK INSPECTION button please go to belconnen.ljhooker.com.au to Register.
4. If you do not Register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
There is currently no sale history available for 5 Foxlow Close.
5 Foxlow Close PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus.
|0.69 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|0.99 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.99 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.44 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.64 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.69 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.26 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.59 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.61 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.06 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
5 Foxlow Close is located within the suburb of Palmerston, which has a population of 5,525, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.