In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
From the moment you walk through the front door you'll feel at home here. The ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning will provide you with climate comfort in all seasons and the sun drenched living spaces give the home a warm ambiance. Floating timber floors to the downstairs living areas and the homes neutral colour scheme mean that you can add your own sense of style to the space.
The functional floor plan incorporates separate living areas, designed so that the whole family can spread out. With all of the modern conveniences you've come to expect this home has no shortage of features, including a dishwasher, gas cooking and a powder room for your guests.
Close to all the action, you'll find the local public transport easy to use. With shops, schools and sporting facilities within easy reach and the AIS, Calvary Hospital and Bruce Stadium just a short walk away, you'll love the convenience this home has to offer.
- Well appointed granite kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
- Separate living areas, each with floor to ceiling windows
- Three generously sized bedrooms, each with built in robes
- Walk in robe to the spacious master bedroom
- Bathroom with bath tub and separate shower
- Floating timber floors to the downstairs living areas
- Easy care courtyard, perfect for soaking up the sun
- Additional powder room downstairs for convenience
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning ensures year round comfort
- Double garage with internal access and remote
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming inspections
- Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations
The Townhouse at 5/29 Thynne Street BRUCE, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $582,500 on 6 December 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
5/29 Thynne Street BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Radford College.
|0.54 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.19 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.92 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.03 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.05 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.08 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.18 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.18 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.64 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.74 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
5/29 Thynne Street is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.