Positioned on the picturesque Kingston foreshore with uninterrupted lake views, this spacious one bedroom apartment captures the best of the vibrant promenade lifestyle along with the majestic outlook and serenity of Lake Burley Griffin.
- Combined living and dining area with floor-to-ceiling glass
- Integrated Miele appliances including fridge and dishwasher
- Sleek minimalist bathroom complete with quality finishes
- Convenient concealed laundry, ample storage and intercom
- Ducted heating and cooling and indoor air quality systems
- Outdoor entertaining balcony with uninterrupted lake views
- Lift access, basement parking and storage
- Wheel chair accessible apartment
- Shops, cafes, parklands and city transport within metres
- Applicants are to seek prior permission to keep pets
- EER unknown
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The Unit at 5/17 Eastlake Parade KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $630,000 on 21 October 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
5/17 Eastlake Parade KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|1.06 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.34 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.47 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.82 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.08 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.48 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.68 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.81 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.84 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.87 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
5/17 Eastlake Parade is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.