This 3 bedroom unit in the established Tarra Glade Complex is available now.
- Single car garage
- Dedicated parking spot and ample off-street visitor parking.
- Short walking distance to Ngunnawal Primary School (1.2km)
- Easy walkable access to both Ngunnawal and Casey shops (within 1.5km).
- Access to Bus stop within 300m.
- Ducted Gas heating, Split system and Fan/Heater in the bathroom offer comfort year round.
- Separate storage shed in backyard.
Please contact for inspection and application forms.
The Unit at 5/11 Tarra Place NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $363,000 on 8 November 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
5/11 Tarra Place NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.90 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.53 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.66 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.96 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.50 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.12 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.38 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.45 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.81 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.81 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
5/11 Tarra Place is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.