PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This stylish 1 bedroom apartment is located in the boutique 'Lumiere' complex within a quiet and private position in Turner.
Perfectly located two minutes from the light rail and a short distance to the City, Braddon and Dickson. This apartment is in the heart of the Inner North and just moments from all that a city lifestyle has to offer.
The property offers an open plan living area, modern kitchen with quality appliances and ample storage. You also have your own private balcony flowing from the living area through the full ceiling height sliding doors creating an abundance of natural light and space. Overlooking the well-maintained gardens to the rear of the complex with distant, uninterrupted views to Black Mountain.
Located only minutes from the Canberra Centre, restaurants, public transport and the Australian National University, Choose to walk, bus, train or bike your way around town!
Quality features of the property include:
One bedroom apartment
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Large bedroom with built-in robe
Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher & stainless steel appliances
Instant electric hot water
Large balcony with views to Black Mountain
Private and quiet location at the rear of the complex
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 5/11 Forbes Street.
5/11 Forbes Street TURNER, act 2612 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Turner School.
|0.40 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.40 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.71 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.90 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.98 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.17 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.56 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.67 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.76 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.81 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
5/11 Forbes Street is located within the suburb of Turner, which has a population of 4,047, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2 people.