Neatly presented throughout, this quality family home is ready to move straight into and enjoy. It captures a sunny north to rear aspect on a large block, moments from schools, shops and Gungahlin Town Square, within close distance from the local park/playground.
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Four good sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Generous family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Well appointed kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench space
- Ducted heating and cooling for all year round comfort
- Internal access to the oversized double garage plus driveway parking
- Undercover entertaining unit with irrigations system to front for a low maintenance garden
- Applicants are to seek permission to keep pet
- EER unknown
- Available Now
Applying? Click Apply Now! Or contact our Leasing Team to receive a link to our online application platform.
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 49 Margaret Tucker Street.
49 Margaret Tucker Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.72 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.50 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.10 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.16 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.53 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.09 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.61 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.79 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|4.82 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
49 Margaret Tucker Street is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.