PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 20 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
Enjoy the lifestyle on offer in this spacious two bedroom plus study, 1st-floor contemporary apartment. Located in the 'Mystere' complex, conveniently situated opposite Jamison Plaza and within walking distance to the Belconnen Town Centre, cafes, restaurants and Belconnen Markets.
Boasting a sleek and stylish kitchen with a dishwasher, stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances with plenty of bench space and storage opening onto the light-filled open plan living area. Reverse cycle air conditioning will keep you comfortable in any season. With a lovely fresh and neutral decor throughout your furniture will complete the picture. With lift access and a balcony to extend your living area. There is an indoor pool and a small gym in the complex, this apartment is a must to inspect!
Quality features of these apartments include:
2 bedroom plus study apartment
Ensuite to the main bedroom
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Large kitchen with dishwasher and stone benchtops
Plunge pool and compact gym in the complex
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 49/20 Bindubi Street.
49/20 Bindubi Street MACQUARIE, act 2614 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra High.
|0.20 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|0.30 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|0.60 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.39 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.60 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.74 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.47 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|3.24 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|3.25 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.28 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
49/20 Bindubi Street is located within the suburb of Macquarie, which has a population of 2,700, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.4 people.