Positioned in an undeniably unique part of Belconnen, this home is on the doorstep of the exciting & expanding Town Centre.
The spacious townhouse creates modern open plan living, with a combined living & dining space with courtyard access.
Take advantage in knowing that Lawson is cleverly connected to the rest of Canberra with a short commute taking you to quality schools, shopping precincts, hospitals, parkland & Canberras CBD.
* Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, integrated microwave and fridge included
* Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ensuite bathrooms
* Third bedroom also contains a built in wardrobe
* Main modern bathroom with bathtub
* European laundry with washing machine included
* Double tandem garage plus a designated parking spot in front of the garage.
* Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling, plus split system in master bedroom
* Video intercom connected to main entrance and living area
* Study nook
* Communal BBQ and recreational area
* Walking distance to University of Canberra, CIT and Radford College
* 10 minute drive to Belconnen Town Centre
* 15 minute drive to Gungahlin Town Centre and Canberra City
* EER: 4
12 Month Lease
TENANT MUST SEEK LANDLORD'S CONSENT FOR A PET
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
1. You can Register to join an existing inspection or Register to be notified when times are available.
2. Register using the BOOK INSPECTION Button and choose your inspection time.
3. If this listing does not have the BOOK INSPECTION button please go to belconnen.ljhooker.com.au to Register.
4. If you do not Register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
There is currently no sale history available for 49/2 Rouseabout Street.
49/2 Rouseabout Street LAWSON, ACT 2617 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra High School - Kaleen.
|1.01 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.01 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.33 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.61 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.74 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.80 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.94 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.16 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.67 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.69 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
49/2 Rouseabout Street is located within the suburb of Lawson, which has a population of 148, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 3.2 people.