1 / 7
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Three step qualification process to enable a private inspection:
1. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form
(A completed application, 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Please not that incomplete application cannot be processed!
2. Successfully complete health questionnaire below
a) Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
b) Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms?
c) Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19?
d) Are you currently waiting of test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
3. Be available to arrange a time in the next 5 days to view the property.
Gloves, masks, hand sanitiser, alcohol wipes to be used at appointments.
- We have asked all current tenants of each available rental property if they have travelled overseas in the last 14 days before, have any flu symptoms or been in contact with any person that has symptoms associated with COVID 19 or has travelled overseas in the last 14 days, before advertising current open homes;
- We can provide virtual viewings of available rentals upon request (please call us directly to discuss)
- We will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property.
- Please keep 1.5-meter distance to our leasing consultants and other people in the property.
Modern, fully furnished loft style apartment in the heart of the inner south.
This apartment offers:
- One spacious bedroom
- Lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bathroom with spa bath
- Additional downstairs toilet
- Large sunny courtyard
- Single secure car space with storage cage.
Located within the prestigious Manuka Plaza complex the apartment offers functionality and comfort with a modern kitchen containing stainless steel appliances as well as ample storage space. The living area opens on to the large outdoor courtyard/deck ideal for entertaining and summer barbeques.
This apartment is fully furnished and well equipped.
There is currently no sale history available for 49/18 Captain Cook Crescent.
49/18 Captain Cook Crescent GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.81 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.91 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.00 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.24 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.41 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.54 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.54 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.72 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.84 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.97 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
49/18 Captain Cook Crescent is located within the suburb of Griffith, which has a population of 4,575, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.1 people.