Freshly painted and immaculately maintained throughout, this home offers a fantastic lifestyle. Picturesque views of the Brindebella mountains from the back deck provide a superb sense of space. Set on a quiet street with quality neighboring homes and close to local amenities, this home should be high on your list to inspect.
- Sun-drenched dining/living areas with easy care tiled flooring
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances and finishes
- Well maintained ensuite and main bathroom with relaxing bath tub
- Three bedrooms tiled throughout, 2x with built in robes
- Ducted gas heating and 2x new split system air-conditioners
- Repainted throughout in tasteful, neutral colours
- Spacious rear deck with stunning mountain views
- Double carport situated close to front door
- Situated in a peaceful street close to local amenities
- Please note the yard is not secured for pets
- The lessors consent must be sought for pets to be kept at the property
- Please note under house storage will be locked and not included in the tenancy
- EER unknown
There is currently no sale history available for 48 Denovan Street.
48 Denovan Street CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Calwell Primary.
|0.80 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.92 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.37 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.52 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.61 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.73 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.77 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.34 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.39 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|2.42 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
48 Denovan Street is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.