As per COVID-19 regulations, we can conduct one on one private inspections however we are limited to 4 x 15 minute time slots, spaced over 2 hours, per property per day so we apologise booking times are difficult to secure. Please apply for this property and pre-qualified applicants will be invited to inspect the property.
• Top floor apartment in the 'ORI' building offering spectacular views of Mt Ainslie
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living opening onto the spacious balcony
• Quality kitchen with electric cooking
• Both bedrooms have built in robes, are generous in size and open onto the balcony
• Good sized separate study, ideal for those working from home
• Ensuite to main bedroom, second bathroom plus separate laundry with storage
• Split system heating and cooling in living and both bedrooms
• Single car space in restricted parking with internal lift access
• Fully furnished with the exception of linen
Enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle of living in the heart of Braddon with cafes, shops and restaurants at your doorstop, the Canberra Centre and City CBD is a short walk or scooter ride. Retreat from the buzz of street below and enjoy the peace and quiet that this unit offers.
EER: Unless an EER is stated, there is no current EER available
PETS: please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought in writing for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided in writing before any pets are at the premises
TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION PLEASE:
1. Click on book inspection button
2. Complete your details
3. Answer pre-qualifying questions
4. Register for a time
NOTE: IF you do not register you will not be notified of cancellations or changes to the inspection. If no-one has registered for the inspection, the inspection will not go ahead. Alternatively call the office on 6213 3999 to book an appointment
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided
The Apartment at 48/30 Lonsdale Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $675,000 on 2 October 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
48/30 Lonsdale Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.61 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.69 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.01 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.01 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.43 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.50 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.59 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.95 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.04 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.11 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
48/30 Lonsdale Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.