1 / 8
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
This near new one bedroom study apartment is centrally located in the heart of Braddon with the best of the bustling shopping and dining precinct at your feet and only a short walk to Canberra's CBD.
- Open plan living with magnificent views of Mount Ainslie
- One bedroom with built in robes
- Well appointed kitchen with dishwasher
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling for all year round comfort
- Neutral colour palette with an abundance of natural light
- Secure under ground parking
- Communal BBQ area with outdoor settings
- A stone's throw to the Canberra Centre and CBD
- Energy Efficiency Rating Unknown
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming inspections
- Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations
Recently some of the Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted. We will allow up to ten attendees through open homes at any one time however we will still be limiting numbers allowed in the property to comply with social distancing regulations. This may increase the wait time to look through our open homes and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delays. Please only have one representative attend to view the property initially. If your application is successful we will then arrange a private viewing for all parties to see the home before the lease is signed.
The Apartment at 47/10 Lonsdale Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $411,405 on .
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
47/10 Lonsdale Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.62 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.97 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.22 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.22 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.36 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.75 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.76 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.77 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.13 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.39 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
47/10 Lonsdale Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.