Designed for the family that seeks style, comfort and convenience in equal measure, this inviting residence is stylish throughout. Quiet yet convenient location within walking distance to schools, parks and transport.
- Heating and cooling for year-round comfort
- Beautiful, spacious kitchen features quality appliances
- Sought after location and beautiful street appeal
- Completely renovated with quality finishes
- Open plan living space, low maintenance yard
- Family-friendly neighborhood, close to all amenities
- EER Unknown
- The property does not comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 7 March 2024
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken to ensure accuracy, the material and information contained within are approximate only and no warranty can be given. MARQ does not accept responsibility and disclaims all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend
all interested parties to make further inquiries.
The House at 46 Jalanga Crescent ARANDA, ACT 2614 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $650,000 on 16 October 2018.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
46 Jalanga Crescent ARANDA, ACT 2614 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Aranda Primary.
Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
St Vincent's Primary|
Bindel Street, Aranda|
Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
College Street, Bruce|
Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra|
Emu Bank, Belconnen|
Black Mountain School|
Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
Alberga Street, Kaleen|
Southwell Street, Weetangera|
O'Connor Cooperative School|
MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
46 Jalanga Crescent is located within the suburb of Aranda, which has a population of 2,393, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.7 people.