Designed to optimise on incredible panoramic views across the Brindabella's, this stunning family home is positioned in one of Canberra's premier streets in the heights of Fadden.
Offering light-filled formal & informal living areas with spacious entertaining areas.
Modern kitchen provides an abundance of storage, electric cooking, induction stove & large breakfast island with granite benchtops. This leads out into a centre courtyard and creates a perfect indoor-outdoor flow with double glazed bi-fold doors.
Five oversized bedrooms and an additional study, all with built in robes. The master suite is segregated from the other rooms and includes a walk in robe & ensuite with large bath and shower.
The newly renovated main bathroom comfortably services the remaining bedrooms, and includes a large bath, walk in shower + additional storage. Separate WC on this floor and ample storage cupboards.
The newly built oversized merbau deck is sunlit and showcases the stunning views across the Valley.
The garden has a shed, numerous vegetable patches & plenty of space for the kids to run around!
Homes of this calibre rarely become available for rent - don't miss out!
- modern, fully renovated 5 bedrooms plus study home in the heights of Fadden
- spacious living with fireplace, showcasing the stunning views across the Brindabella's
- modern kitchen with enormous storage + electric oven, induction cooktop and dishwasher
- large windows (mostly double glazed) & high ceilings
- centre courtyard for additional outdoor entertaining space with bi-fold doors into indoor areas
- large balcony overlooking the Brindabella's with bi-fold doors into living room
- segregated master suite with views, walk in robe & large ensuite with underfloor heating
- all five bedrooms and separate study include built in robes & are very spacious
- additional kids' study nook
- main newly renovated bathroom with separate walk in- shower and bath
- large laundry with storage
- additional modern bathroom servicing laundry and deck areas with WC and shower
- new Merbau oversized covered deck
- garden shed
- vegetable patches
- low maintenance gardens
- double car garage + workshop + additional off street parking
- alarm system
- ducted gas heating & reverse cycle air conditioning
- irrigation system
Rumpus room and cellar excluded from tenancy – as indicated on the floor plan
Available early November 2021
Tenant must seek lessors consent to keep pet
The House at 46 Appel Crescent FADDEN, ACT 2904 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,070,000 on 25 May 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
46 Appel Crescent FADDEN, ACT 2904 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Fadden Primary.
|0.79 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|1.16 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.20 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.37 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.59 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.89 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.94 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.16 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.16 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.33 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
46 Appel Crescent is located within the suburb of Fadden, which has a population of 2,949, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.8 people.