Featuring contemporary fittings and fixtures throughout, this one bedroom apartment boasts space and convenience and is perfect for the busy professional. Located in the centre of Braddon, there is an abundance of local culture, nightlife, cafe's and restaurants to keep you entertained.
- Well appointed kitchen stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- One bedroom with walk in robe
- Spacious balcony, perfect for entertaining
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Light filled open plan living area
- Communal BBQ area with outdoor settings
- Secure under ground parking
- Additional storage room within the unit
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming inspections
- Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations
- EER not available
- The lessors consent must be granted for pets to be kept
The Apartment at 44/10 Lonsdale Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $407,500 on 26 April 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
44/10 Lonsdale Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.62 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.97 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.22 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.22 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.36 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.75 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.76 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.77 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.13 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.39 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
44/10 Lonsdale Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.