Updated COVID-19 restrictions from Saturday 18 September 2021:
- Please put in application through 2Apply first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- We only show vacant property. Please check when the property is vacant in the advertisement;
- To minimise community contact please view the online video first to decide if you are genuine interested (video will be uploaded once the property is vacant).
We like to keep our staff, you and the community safe. Please follow the above process in order to do so and help you with your property needs in a timely manner.
A spacious one bedroom plus large study with modern kitchen, stone bench top, quality SMEG stainless steel appliances including dishwasher. The kitchen also provides plenty of cupboard space and overlooks the open plan dining and living area.
The living and dining area features floor to ceiling windows, allowing for plenty of natural sunlight and opens up onto a spacious balcony, perfect for entertaining or just enjoying the spectacular views to Mt Ainslie. The bedroom is large in size with built in robes and RCAC to keep you warm in winter and cool in summer!
This property boasts the following inclusions:
* Loft style apartment
* Located on 4th floor
* Lift access
* 1 large size bedroom
* Large study with built in desk
* RCAC unit in lounge room and bedroom
* Private balcony
* Wooden stair case
* One secure car space (basement) with storage
This apartment is only a short walk to the Canberra Centre, restaurants and public transport. The convenient location will further impress commuters as it is only a short drive to the Parliamentary Triangle, Manuka, Kingston and Woden.
There is no EER available for this property
Pets will be considered on application. Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
During the private inspection:
- You must check in with the CBR check-in app;
- You must wear a face mask;
- You must keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants;
- Do not attend the private inspection if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been to any of the identified exposure locations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
There is currently no sale history available for 439/22 Lonsdale Street.
439/22 Lonsdale Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.59 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.81 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.10 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.10 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.39 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.61 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.67 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.86 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.08 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.23 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
439/22 Lonsdale Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.