This property offers a peaceful sense of privacy, superbly designed, and well presented throughout. Combining spacious open plan family living in an ultra-convenient location, this four-bedroom residence is certain to impress.
- Property was freshly repainted throughout 2021
- Versatile layout includes open plan living and dining
- Modern kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances
- Master suite featuring an ensuite and walk in robe
- Remaining bedrooms are large in size and fitted with built in robes
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Peaceful location set opposite open parkland and green space
- Only a short drive to the Gungahlin town centre, and Canberra CBD
- Double garage with automatic garage door
- Available 31st May 2022
-Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
-EER Rating unknown
Applying? Click Apply Now or the following link: https://app.snug.com/apply/mcgrathcanberra
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 43 Katoomba Street.
43 Katoomba Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.45 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.44 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.59 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.11 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.29 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.29 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.22 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.36 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.43 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.67 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
43 Katoomba Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.