Perfectly designed with character and heart, this commodious home is ensured to provide space for everyone to make their own. Promoting entertainment and enjoyment of the outdoors, this home is ideally located close to a range of lifestyle facilities including schools, shops, parks and public transport.
- Generously sized master bedroom with large en-suite bathroom with additional parents retreat or study
- Additional 3 great size bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with full bath easily accessed by all rooms
- Open living and dining area leading to backyard
- Well-equipped kitchen with large bench and plenty of storage
- Fully irrigated and landscaped gardens
- 16 solar panels
- Detached artists studio/creative workspace or teenager retreat
- 2 Large sheds convenient for storage
- Walking distance to Cooleman Court, short distance drive from Woden and close to government and private schools.
- Double carport with off street parking
- Applicants are to seek permission to keep pet
- EER 1.5
- Available 31st January
Applying? Click Apply Now! Or contact our Leasing Team to receive a link to our online application platform.
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 43 Chevalier Street.
43 Chevalier Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St John Vianney's Primary.
|0.74 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.03 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.14 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.24 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.44 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.55 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.66 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.67 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.89 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.93 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
43 Chevalier Street is located within the suburb of Weston, which has a population of 3,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.