In an area that is a family favourite, this remodelled home presents comfort and style. Enjoy living in Weston Creek and all the benefits an established suburb offers.
Updated throughout this gorgeous home is ready for you to make memories. A sunlit lounge room and meals area adjoins a neat kitchen. Ample storage space, modern appliances and three good-sized bedrooms makes living easy.
The renovated bathroom, with separate shower and bath, plus European laundry are modern and stylish additions. Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle split systems will keep you warm or cool as needed. Double-glazed windows, ceiling fans and quality floor and window coverings keep your energy bills down.
A single secure garage, plus carport, offers extra storage or a workshop area. The front porch and large covered back deck are perfect for entertaining and dining outdoors.
- All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Double-glazed windows
- Renovated bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Front porch and large covered back deck
- Sunny lounge area
- Ducted gas heating
- Enclosed backyard with single secure garage, plus single carport
- Walking distance to Rivett shops and public transport
- Close to Coleman Ridge walking trails and Stromlo Forest Park bike trails and leisure centre
- Feeder suburb to sought after primary and secondary schools
This lovely home should be at the top of your inspection list!
Available: 6 November 2020
EER: Not known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The House at 43 Angophora Street RIVETT, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $553,000 on 23 March 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
43 Angophora Street RIVETT, ACT 2611 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Duffy Primary.
|1.38 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.42 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.53 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.04 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.05 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.12 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.25 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.54 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.80 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|3.00 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
43 Angophora Street is located within the suburb of Rivett, which has a population of 3,193, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.