* From 29/10/21 open homes can now take place. As this is a capped amount of 25 people, please register to attend the inspection.
Positioned in the newly completed Metropol complex, enjoy an enviable lifestyle with the City at your doorstep!
Offering park views, floor to ceiling windows and a spacious floor-plan, this is an apartment you do not want to miss!
- Brand new
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Large kitchen with island bench
- Living and dining zones
- Covered balcony
- Ensuite and main bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- Modern and stylish finishes
- Two under ground secure car spaces with storage
- Secure lift access
- Unbeatable position
The tenant is required to seek the owners consent to keep a pet
There is currently no sale history available for 424/83 Cooyong Street.
424/83 Cooyong Street REID, ACT 2612 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.63 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.08 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.30 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.34 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.69 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.69 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.18 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.21 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.23 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.32 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
424/83 Cooyong Street is located within the suburb of Reid, which has a population of 1,636, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 1.9 people.