Located in the heart of Braddon, on the fourth floor of the Midnight Apartments is this stylish and light filled one-bedroom plus study apartment, perfect for a professional couple or single. This apartment offers style and convenience with cafes, boutique shops, award winning restaurant and the light rail awaiting you at your doorstep. To top this all off you have the bonus of the Haig Park, Canberra Centre and ANU all nearby.
The spacious main bedroom features a built-in robe and access out onto the balcony providing a relaxing space to enjoy the morning sunrise views.
The bathroom is luxurious, offering plenty of space and storage room for all your beauty needs. The floating vanity adds class and style to the home.
In the kitchen there is a stainless-steel oven and cook top, stone bench tops and plenty of area to cook hearty home meals for family and friends. Seamlessly adjoining living area and dining room opening on to the private balcony. This area will provide a great space to entertain, or just sit and relax and enjoying your coffee while reading the newspaper.
Use the heated pool all year around as well as the sauna and gym located on the first floor of the building.
A secure basement car space is included in apartment and a large lockable storage cage.
• Open planned living area fitted with natural light.
• Living area fitting with ceiling speaker with a Yamaha Music Cast Amplifier
• Spacious Master bedroom with access to the balcony.
• Study, or spare bedroom
• Modern kitchen with electric SMEG stainless steel appliances
• Double glazed windows
• NBN available
• Midnight Restaurant, Bar and Café is located on the ground floor.
• The unit complex includes pool, sauna and gym for you to enjoy.
• Directly adjacent the Elouera Street light rail stop
• Secure basement carpark and storage cage
• 1-minute walk to Lonsdale Street cafes, bars and restaurants
• 5-minute walk to the Canberra CBD
• 14-minute drive to Canberra Airport
Availability: 8th August 2021
Lease Period: 12 months
Parking: 1 basement carpark space
Heating or Cooling: Reverse cycle
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER DICKSON does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
PETS: please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
There is currently no sale history available for 421/1 Elouera Street.
421/1 Elouera Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.80 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.90 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.98 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.98 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.52 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.53 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.59 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.88 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.02 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.27 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
421/1 Elouera Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.