In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
We are here to help you secure a new home; please help us, help you, applying for this property via the snug link below, an appointment time slot will be allocated and notified, please call our office if you need to cancel this appointment on 61884130, you will NOT be permitted to enter the property if you have not checked in, wearing a face mask and sanitize
If you have any questions please contact the agent.
A fantastic opportunity to embrace a peaceful, easy care lifestyle, offering generous interior proportions and a superb sense of space. This home is in excellent condition and includes good-sized bedrooms, neutral decor and ample storage. Situated in a convenient and quiet neighbourhood close to shops, transport, schools and parks.
- Generous, light filled living room and separate dining area
- Updated kitchen with quality Miele appliances
- Generously scaled bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
- Bright, well appointed bathroom includes a relaxing bath tub
- A flowing floor plan cleverly integrates with the outdoors
- Fenced level lawns offer plenty of room for kids to play
- Safe, friendly area near shops, schools, parks and transport
- Ducted gas heating for year, air-conditioning in living area
- Sprawling front and backyards offer plenty of outdoor enjoyment
*Available NOW for a 12 month lease.
*Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a Pet.
*No valid EER
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for it's inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
The House at 42 Debenham Street MAWSON, ACT 2607 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $710,000 on 4 October 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
42 Debenham Street MAWSON, ACT 2607 has 37 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mawson Primary.
|0.51 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.64 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.22 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.22 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.29 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.46 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.76 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.78 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.80 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|2.03 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
42 Debenham Street is located within the suburb of Mawson, which has a population of 3,252, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.4 people.