1 / 13
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 20 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
This sensational 2 bedroom apartment is situated in the prestigious 'Aureus' complex which is ideally located close to the Parliamentary triangle, Manuka and Kingston, and just minutes away from the City. Enjoy strolling to Manuka for Sunday brunch or taking the bike for a ride the bike around Lake Burley Griffin.
This stylish contemporary apartment offers quality living at its best! Be seduced by the designer bathroom and ensuite, North facing light-filled living areas and the sleek kitchen with integrated dishwasher and fridge. A separate study nook adds to the apartment convenience, as does lift access. Enjoy the alfresco opportunities of the large covered balcony with a leafy aspect across Canberra Avenue. A must to inspect!
Features of the apartment include:
2 bedroom apartment
Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
Reverse cycle air conditioning to the living & master bedroom
Separate study nook
Beautiful kitchen with integrated dishwasher & fridge
2 car spaces
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 42/32-40 Canberra Avenue.
42/32-40 Canberra Avenue FORREST, act 2603 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.44 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.53 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.32 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.53 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.65 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.67 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.81 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.81 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.97 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.19 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
42/32-40 Canberra Avenue is located within the suburb of Forrest, which has a population of 1,615, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.3 people.