Fully furnished Apartment 42 is positioned on the right hand corner of level 3 in the enviably located 'Indigo' development. Aesthetically appealing, in a lifestyle location and showcasing a sought after north east orientation with commanding landscape views from the sun drenched living area, kitchen and balcony.
This private and incredibly quiet apartment offers an open plan living area with a sleek kitchen any chief would delight in, with Bosch appliances including dishwasher. Both bedrooms offer built in robes. The master has a stylish ensuite and opens onto the oversized outdoor balcony, perfect for entertaining with a fire rated privacy screen. Loads of extras include 2 secure car parks, double glazed windows, automatic roller blinds, reverse cycle heating and cooling.
The complex offers complimentary access to 'Club Indigo', a fully equipped gymnasium, and a furnished communal room with TV and kitchenette. In addition, manicured complex gardens are adjacent to a spacious, shared courtyard area with two BBQ's.
Poised in a convenient, central locale. A pleasant stroll to the vibrant hub of Manuka, Kingston, the Foreshore, Old Bus Depot Markets and Kingston Railway Station. A short drive to the Canberra Airport, City Centre and local amenities.
- Fully furnished 2 bedroom, ensuite apartment
- North East orientation
- Private and quiet, positioned well away from the traffic noise of Canberra Avenue
- Stunning views from the light filled, open plan living
- Kitchen featuring stone bench tops, Bosch appliances
- Mirrored robes in both bedrooms
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- European Laundry
- Double glazed windows
- Quality remote controlled roller blinds
- Large balcony with fire rated privacy blinds
- Crimsafe screens of balcony doors
- 2 secure car park spaces
- Fully equipped Gymnasium with air conditioning and Unisex toilet
- Furnished communal room with TV and kitchenette
- Large shared outdoor courtyard with 2 BBQs and outdoor power point
Available: 8th August 2022
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a pet.
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
3. To start an application or book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' or submit your application via the SNUG link, snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions
The Apartment at 42/115 Canberra Avenue GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $600,000 on 9 February 2021.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
42/115 Canberra Avenue GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Clare's College.
|0.21 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.28 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.83 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.42 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.49 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.55 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.06 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.27 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.34 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.34 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
42/115 Canberra Avenue is located within the suburb of Griffith, which has a population of 4,575, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.1 people.