1 / 19
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
OZ Property Real Estate are pleased to be marketing this exceptional Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment with Two carparks situated on the first floor with views look into the stylish complex. Apartment Size 78m2.
* Exceptional Kitchen Cupboards and SMEG Appliances with marbled stone bench tops, loads of cupboard space
* Two Bathrooms with Featured Grey and White Slate Tiles
* Master Bedroom with BIWs and Ensuite Bathroom
* Balcony with Views info Complex
* Quality wood flooring, Quality Window Treatments and Fittings
* Quality Carpet in Bedrooms with Hidden European Laundry
* 2 secure carparks plus storage
Private Inspections available 7/days by appointment. After hour appointments welcomed.
Note: Pets Considered on application and are not to form part of the tenancy agreement without written permission from the Lessor/Agent
There is currently no sale history available for 415/47 Currong Street.
415/47 Currong Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.56 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.97 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.26 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.28 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.73 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.73 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.08 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.24 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.24 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.29 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
415/47 Currong Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.