Fusing understated elegance with a relaxed city vibe, this sophisticated apartment captures the most amazing uninterrupted views over the Inner North towards the iconic Telstra Tower. A classic white interior paired with soft, quality light grey carpets makes it easy for anyone to create a comfortable home. Just a hop, skip and a jump to the light rail, which takes you straight into Dickson to do your groceries and into the city for work.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
- Video intercom system
- Mirrored splashback, stainless steel appliances and fabulous cupboard space
- Expansive balcony with sliding shutters and stunning views over the Inner North
- Bedrooms provide built-in wardrobes
- Massive bathroom with extended vanity and additional storage
- European laundry complete with a built-in dryer
- Roof top barbeque area
- Double tandem car space close to elevator door
- Storage cage
- Applicants are to seek permission to keep pets
- Available: 9th April 2021
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 414/253 Northbourne Avenue.
414/253 Northbourne Avenue LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Joseph's Primary.
|0.55 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.62 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.77 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.95 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|0.97 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.97 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.06 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.07 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.10 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.13 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
414/253 Northbourne Avenue is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.