Redefining urban living, this beautifully presented home is stylishly appointed and offers radiant interiors across a flowing single level layout. It's set opposite Casey Market Town on a low maintenance block, moments to good schools, parks and transport.
- Inviting open plan kitchen/lounge/dining space
- Bi-fold doors to private undercover entertaining deck and cabana
- Ducted gas heating, reverse cycle air conditioning and plantation shutters
- Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, and stone bench tops
- Spacious bedrooms, master includes sleek fully tiled ensuite
- Pristine bathroom with bath, wall hung vanity, separate w/c
- Features neutral colours, great storage, built-in robes
- Internal access to single garage, short walk-to-everything
- Stroll to playing fields, cafs, restaurants, fitness centre
- Applicants are to seek permission to keep pets
- Available now
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 41 Dalkin Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 6.53%, giving an unimproved land value of $245,000.
The House at 41 Dalkin Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $175,000 on 25 September 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
41 Dalkin Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|0.95 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|0.95 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.66 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.79 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.10 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.39 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.50 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.50 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.58 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.04 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
41 Dalkin Crescent is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.