Enjoy ultra convenience and comfort in this three storey townhouse. Located in a small complex adjacent parkland and situated in the perfect position, with access to arterial roads and walking distance to Stromlo Park. Offering a fantastic floorplan, 7 Star Energy Rating and large rear courtyard, this property ticks all the boxes. A perfect layout with two master bedrooms, both complete with spacious ensuite and walk in robe. With multiple living areas and spread of three stories, this home has a fantastic sense of space and privacy.
- Spacious living areas, neutral decor throughout
- Kitchen boasts stone benchtops and quality appliances
- Two master bedrooms, each offering stylish ensuite and walk in robes
- Stylish designer main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort
- Sunny and spacious rear courtyard wraps around the property
- Seperate powder room downstairs, full-sized laundry
- Double lock up garage with remote roller door
- Easy access to City, Russell offices, Woden and Belconnen
- Charles Weston School just a short 150 meters walk
- 7 Star Energy Efficiency Rating ensures low running costs
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming open times
- The lessors written consent must be sought for pets to be kept at the property
The Townhouse at 41/1 Gifford Street COOMBS, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $553,900 on 8 March 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
41/1 Gifford Street COOMBS, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.80 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.99 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.10 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.20 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.27 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.44 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.94 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.14 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|4.16 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|4.17 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
41/1 Gifford Street is located within the suburb of Coombs, which has a population of 1,811, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.7 people.