1 / 10
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Enjoy ultra convenience and comfort in this three storey townhouse. Located in a small complex adjacent parkland and situated in the perfect position, with access to arterial roads and walking distance to Stromlo Park. Offering a fantastic floorplan, 7 Star Energy Rating and large rear courtyard, this property ticks all the boxes. A perfect layout with two master bedrooms, both complete with spacious ensuite and walk in robe. With multiple living areas and spread of three stories, this home has a fantastic sense of space and privacy.
Recently some of the Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted. We will allow up to ten attendees through open homes at any one time however we will still be limiting numbers allowed in the property to comply with social distancing regulations. This may increase the wait time to look through our open homes and we ask attendees to be prepared for slight delays. Please only have one representative attend to view the property initially. If your application is successful we will then arrange a private viewing for all parties to see the home before the lease is signed.
- Spacious living areas, neutral decor throughout
- Kitchen boasts stone benchtops and quality appliances
- Two master bedrooms, each offering stylish ensuite and walk in robes
- Stylish designer main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort
- Sunny and spacious rear courtyard wraps around the property
- Seperate powder room downstairs, full-sized laundry
- Double lock up garage with remote roller door
- Easy access to City, Russell offices, Woden and Belconnen
- Charles Weston School just a short 150 meters walk
- 7 Star Energy Efficiency Rating ensures low running costs
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming open times
- The lessors written consent must be sought for pets to be kept at the property
The Townhouse at 41/1 Gifford Street COOMBS, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $553,900 on 8 March 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
41/1 Gifford Street COOMBS, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.79 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.99 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.10 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.20 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.27 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.44 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.94 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.14 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|4.15 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|4.17 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
41/1 Gifford Street is located within the suburb of Coombs, which has a population of 1,811, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.7 people.