Located in the heart of Braddon in the new 'Midnight' complex, offering this superb one-bedroom apartment that is perfectly suited for busy professionals or someone who works and plays in the heart of Canberra.
This executive apartment offers an open floor plan with a fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooking, and ample storage and bench space. A large modern main bathroom, and European style laundry.
Flowing from the kitchen is the generously sized sun-soaked dining and living area. The property offers a private balcony with views of Black Mountain, great for entertaining guests with access from the living room and oversized bedroom. The bedroom contains mirrored built-in robes and a study nook that is the perfect set up to work from home or study.
The Midnight complex has a lot to offer with state-of-the-art facilities including, a pool, sauna, bar, café, gym, and a light rail station on your doorstep. Location is key; within walking distance to the heart of Braddon and the City Centre where there is an expansive range of restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, public transport, and parks.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Spacious bedroom with mirrored built-in robes, study nook, and access to the balcony
- Good size balcony
- Open plan living and dining
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooking
- European style laundry
- Complex facilities are pool, sauna, bar, café, and gym
- Tram stop located right outside
- Views of Black Mountain
- Walking distance to the city centre and nightlife
Property Available: Now
EER: 6.0 (as of October 2020)
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet.
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
There is currently no sale history available for 406/1 Elouera Street.
406/1 Elouera Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.80 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.90 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.98 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.98 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.52 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.53 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.59 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.88 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.02 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.27 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
406/1 Elouera Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.