** To book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' **
This immaculate two bedroom apartment is in one of Canberra's most sought-after restaurant and cafe districts, Dickson. Offering the perfect inner-north location, just a few kilometres from the centre of Canberra and a short distance to the new light-rail line. Located in the sought after "Malabar" development with residents only access to covered pool, gym, bbq area and even cinema.
Your new home features:
- Beautifully appointed with plenty of natural light
- Double glazing for improved energy efficiency and sound
- Soft close kitchen cabinetry and quality Bosch kitchen appliances
- Ducted reverse cycle heating cooling for year round comfort
- Secure lift access, video intercom system
- Sleek ensuite and main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
- Instantaneous hot water system, NBN connected and Provision for Pay TV
- Book in to watch your favourite tv show or movie in the cinema
- Gym, heated pool, and an outdoor entertaining/recreational area
Available late January
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a Pet.
No Valid EER
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
3. To start an application or book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' or submit your application via the SNUG link, snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines when attending a property viewing:
+ Please sanitise/wash your hands upon entry of the property.
+ We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
+ Face mask must be worn
+ Please respect the current social distance rules
+ Please do not touch any light switches, surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
+ Check in with the agent and checkin CBR
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions
There is currently no sale history available for 403/8 Cape Street.
403/8 Cape Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Daramalan College.
|0.24 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.52 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|0.63 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.81 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|0.81 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|0.94 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.14 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.35 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.44 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.44 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
403/8 Cape Street is located within the suburb of Dickson, which has a population of 2,149, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.3 people.