'Killara' apartments are known for being spacious. This two bedroom, north facing apartment is privately positioned within the complex, Conveniently located in Griffith it is ideally situated with Manuka, Kingston and Kingston Foreshore all easy accessible. With open style living space, modern kitchen and sun filled balcony it provides a perfect blend of indoor outdoor space.
Features of the apartment include:
- Located on level 4, 96sqm living space, 8.5sqm balcony, tree lined outlook
- Open style living space catering for living, dining and study space.
- Modern kitchen with Bosch appliances including electric cooktop, great serving and storage space.
- Main bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite.
- Second bedroom also with built in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom services the apartment and includes a European laundry with dryer.
- Two split system heating and cooling systems.
- Single basement parking space plus storage unit.
Appreciate the lifestyle and convenience this apartment provides. Easy access to those working in Parliamentary Triangle, Canberra City, Fyshwick and Brindabella Business Park. Restaurants and cafes of Kingston and Manuka and spend your weekends at Fyshwick Fresh Markets or Kingston Bus Depot Markets. Bus services nearby.
Available from 11 February 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection time
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 403/107 Canberra Avenue.
403/107 Canberra Avenue GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.17 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.32 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.94 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.34 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.48 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.61 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|1.90 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.15 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.23 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.23 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
403/107 Canberra Avenue is located within the suburb of Griffith, which has a population of 4,575, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.1 people.