Be the first to occupy this stunning warehouse style apartment in the Alexander Tower on Fuzer Street.
Located within walking distance to Westfield Woden, local pubs and restaurants and a stones throw away from public transport.
The apartment offers two good sized bedrooms with built-in robes, two bathrooms and European style laundry.
Featuring SMEG appliances, finely detailed joinery, and raw industrial tones.
The complex has a communal swimming pool, garden, and BBQ area for all residents to enjoy.
- Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Two bathrooms
- Quality Smeg appliances including dishwasher
- European style laundry
- Raw industrial tones
- Single car space with storage unit
- Communal swimming pool, gardens, and BBQ area
- Located within walking distance to Westfield Woden, local pubs and restaurants and a stones throw away from public transport.
Available 30 September 2020
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 402/35 Furzer Street.
402/35 Furzer Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.51 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.77 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.88 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.10 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.38 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.49 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.49 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.49 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.65 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.71 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
402/35 Furzer Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.