In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting open homes. Some one on one inspections may be available pending eligibility and available access. Please contact your agent for further information.
This sophisticated and expansive home showcases light-filled living spaces with contemporary finishes in one of Moncrieff's most convenient addresses. Enjoy light-filled living, luxurious proportions, and indoor/outdoor living with a fabulous alfresco. Don't miss the opportunity to take advantage of being only minutes away from the Casey Market Town, Amaroo shops, and easy access onto Horse Park Drive.
- Contemporary design and finish with quality inclusions throughout
- Large family room and segregated living area
- Sleek kitchen with granite benchtops and waterfall edges
- Oversized master bedroom, walk-in robe, and quality ensuite
- All bedrooms all of good size, all offering built-in wardrobes
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Outdoor alfresco entertaining area
- Double garage with remote and internal access
- Close proximity to schools, parks, and nature reserves
- Energy Efficient Rating 4.0
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 14th October 2021
Applying? Click Apply Now! Or contact our Leasing Team to receive a link to our online application platform.
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 40 Rochelle Street.
40 Rochelle Street MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.42 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.95 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.28 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.57 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.71 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.11 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.82 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.89 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.65 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.65 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
40 Rochelle Street is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.