1 / 16
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
With the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Australia slowly increasing, the wellbeing of our Civium clients and our staff is an area of great importance to us.
As such, to minimise the risk of transmission the below changes have been made our open home process:
- Open homes will be carried out via virtual inspection, this means that you MUST book and register your details for the inspection
- Please do not attend the property
- Our leasing manager will send you an invite to the meeting upon registration to the open home, this will allow you to be guided through the property and ask any questions at the time of the inspection
- The approved applicant will have the opportunity to attend a physical open home prior to signing the lease
This modern 4 bedroom executive home has had no expense spared when it comes to incorporating every inclusion you could want to live in luxury. As you enter you immediately will notice the quality of workmanship & thought that has been placed into this home. The abundance of natural light & flowing layout to the property adds to the wow factor.
Located in the sought after suburb of Hughes within walking distance to the Hughes local shops & public transport stops, Claire Hermes park & sporting field, North Woden Tennis Club, Saints Peter & Paul Primary School & Canberra College Woden Campus. Other facilities within close proximity are the Woden Town Centre & Westfields, Southern Cross Pitch & Putt, Canberra Hospital & the Canberra City Centre.
- 4 carpeted bedrooms & study nook
- Open plan living that opens out the courtyard
- Coat cupboard storeroom to entry
- En-suite & walk in robe to master bedroom
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling throughout
- Powder room for guests
- Main bathroom with freestanding bath
- Double lock up garage with internal access & remote access
- Under-tile heating to bathroom floors
- Spacious open kitchen with walk-in pantry, 900mm gas cooktop, large 700mm oven & integrated dishwasher
- Digital TV antannae
- Video intercom & alarm system
- Data points throughout the residence with patch panel box to garage
- TV wall mount to master bedroom & living room
- Study nook or office
- Water tank
- Easy care gardens & surrounds with automatic irrigation system to all garden beds
- Fully lined curtains with pelmets
- Enclosed courtyard with outdoor gourmet BBQ/ sink (gas & water) installed
- Secured courtyard with electric strike gate for entry
This property is available NOW
Lease length: 12 months or more!
Please utilise the "Book Inspection" button to ensure that you are kept abreast of any open home opportunities and/or changes to inspection times.
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to [email protected]
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.
The land value history at 40 Coxen Street HUGHES, ACT 2605 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $663,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 40 Coxen Street.
40 Coxen Street HUGHES, ACT 2605 has 42 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Malkara School.
|0.20 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.40 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.40 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|0.40 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|0.64 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.03 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.25 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.27 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.34 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.35 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
40 Coxen Street is located within the suburb of Hughes, which has a population of 2,990, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.5 people.